Our Gold Members are academic and operational staff and students within the higher education sector from all ethnic backgrounds who aspire to be or already are active agents of change – supporting initiatives to advance race equality within and often beyond their own institutions who benefit from the dedicated resources we provide. (Please note that HE sector staff working in HR or E&D roles are required to take out Equality and Diversity Membership).
Benefits of Gold Membership
- Priority invitation to our annual event and other events and activities.
- Exclusive invitation to our discounted annual Xmas meal in London (NEW)
- Complimentary copies of selected publications.
- Free membership of any Network :PhD Network, Black Sister Network, BASE & Global Academics United (subject to entry criteria)
- Opportunity to network, interact and collaborate with other members through our exclusive email lists.
- Membership costs £20 per annum.
CLICK HERE to pay via PayPal
CLICK HERE to pay via online banking
After payment you will be redirected to complete the sign-up form. If you are not directed to the sign-up form you can access it HERE